1. It is mandatory to everyone to use their own harness that has been officially inspected and approved.
2. Working at heights is only allowed when secured onto the safety equipment according to the lashing instruction (you can download these instructions here).
3. Working at heights in the waiting line of the cleaning lane is forbidden, which includes opening the hatches.
4. When finished, everyone needs to properly disconnect themselves from the safety equipment.
5. Within the entire Seveso area, it is forbidden to work at heights without being secured onto the safety equipment. This is applicable for our own employees but also for all external parties like customers, suppliers and visitors.
Together we are working on a safer work-environment.